Tuesday, November 6, 2012

White Laquer Bronze Eagle Lamp Before and After

If you read my blog yesterday you know that I opened my etsy shop, Chroma Lights.  As promised here is a before and after of one of the items listed in my shop: 

 
before
 
 
 
 
after
 
I laquered the wooden part in a super shiny high glossy white.  This lamp could go into a varity of settings but I always imagine this one in an aviator inspired little boys room.  I know that is very specific but with the white it is a good mix with the rustic bronze, hard and soft, imaginative and heroic.  Kind of like little boys made of snakes, snails, and puppy dog tails and this is the trophy he gets at the end of the day for coming home the dirtiest of all his friends. Ugh my imagination, lol!  Anyway, what do you think about this update?  In what room in your house could you see this going into?
 
Consider using my expertise for your next home decor project. Send me an email, audrey@chromaandhue.com or visit my website, chromaandhue.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment