Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Official Chroma Lights is Open!

It's official!  My etsy shop opened this evening and I am super excited.  After about a month of shopping and refurbishing I have finally started my little online shop.  It is called Chroma Lights.  This is a baby of Chroma And Hue:  Interior Designs by Audrey, which is my interior decor company.  Right now I have seven listings but I plan on adding a new listing or two atleast once a week.  The items sold are vintage or retro lamps that have been rewired.  Some items have also been changed to create an updated product.  Actually tomorrow I will do a before and after post about one of the pieces that I updated.  Here is a preview of one of one of the items for sale:


 
 
Lovely isn't it!
Click my banner below so that you can see more:
 
 
 
Have you started something this year that you are excited about?  Let me know in the comments.  If you haven't this year is not over you still have time to start. What do you aspire to start this year?
 
Consider using my expertise for your next home decor project. Send me an email, audrey@chromaandhue.com or visit my website, chromaandhue.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment