Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Holiday Decor DIY #2: Bring the outside in

One major sign that the seasons are changing and that Mr.Frost is knocking at our door is the changing of leaves and the subsequent bare branches.

Why not bring those symbols of the season indoors. They are many inexpensive ways that u can manipulate nature's by-product to sequence beautifully into holiday decor. You can do things such as covering your mantle in branches that you spray paint a holiday metallic color. Or collect a large load of colorful leaves and then turn them into a large framed collage that u can hang in the foyer. Both of these ideas and more I will be doing in my own space for the holidays. I plan on posting my before and after pictures as well as sharing a few how to posts after the Thanksgiving holiday so stay tuned.

But for now just enjoy this inspirational eye candy for outside-to-indoors inspired holiday decor. Both pictures were found on Traditional Homes Pinterest page.

Consider using my expertise for your next home decor project. Send me an email, audrey@chromaandhue.com or visit my website, chromaandhue.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment