Thursday, September 27, 2012

Salon Style #2

I know that this is being posted the same day and vertually minutes after my first salon style post.  It's my blog...so sue me :-P Lol really though I have been trying to post that 1st Salon Style blog for the past week but my computer was acting weird and not letting me.  So ironically tonight I find amazingness happening here.


Right! Nice Em Hen!  Loving the color combo of lilac and orange. Love the hanging chandelier that is over the laquered dresser which I also love and most importantly I love the salon wall that adds additional color, texture, age, and interest to the space.  Once again another successful use of Salon Style.

Interested in having me design your interiors?  Call me, 202.747.5716, or send me an email, audrey@chromaandhue.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment