Monday, September 10, 2012




I found a few super fab pieces at the Goodwill in Crofton, MD. Better get there quickly because I might go back to pick them up later this week!




Love this demilune nesting table. Almost did not put it up on the site. But I still wanted to share with you guys. Will def go back to get this later week if it is still there.



Campaign furniture especially dressers and night stands is trending right now to I think decorating with a campaign headboard would be fab. Queen size and about $75.



Not sure if the insert of theses end tables is natural stone but even it if is not imagine them painted with a super cool insert with natural stone, glass, tile, or even wood. $30 each.



Great modern buffet. A little saggie in the center but if you have a fabulous contractor/boyfriend like I do ;) then you can get him to reinforce it structurally. Can not remember the price but there most certainly would be some negotiation because of the sagging.

Like how I shop? Check out my interior decor services here or shoot me an email at audrey@chromandhue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment